1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Centre Purchase

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jkuy9, Dec 9, 2002.

1. jkuy9

jkuy9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I purchased a TV today and I have just worked out that it will not fit into my house :(

Does anyone know if I can get a refund? The total amount came to £2099.99 and the TV is being delivered on December 17th.

I am really worried now as there is no way they will get the TV in, i tried with something a similar size but there is no chance :(

Please can someone help me, my email address is jkuy9@ntlworld.com if you could email or reply here.

Thanks

2. mh66639

mh66639
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    ...humn, if it REALLY won't fit cancel.

They can't charge you to leave it outside! :)

I got a FS76 through my front door and it is VERY narrow.

Matt.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't forget that it comes with the stand unassembled and there's a knack to twisting and turning to get stuff in. Ask sofa delivery men :)

4. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a great bandsaw at work, C1912 that im sure I could sort your problem out with!:devil:

;)

Taz.:cool:

5. alim

alim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you tell me what model of (Sony) tv you ordered I can tell you dimensions. You can then measure your front door and figure out if it will fit. They had to take my tv out of the box before bringing it into my house. Luckily, even though it was summer, it wasn't raining.
    Remember to measure any doors inside the house as well.