1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony CDX R6570 Excellent

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by philthunder, Jun 29, 2005.

1. philthunder

philthunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    After purchasing a Sony NW HD5 and being impressed with the quality of sound I explored Sonys car head units. I was restricted for space so thought about the units that play ATRAC3+ cd's that can get around 350 tracks on. I went for the CDX r6570 for £160 from LOWCOSTCARAUDIO and am very pleased with the sound quality. FM radio could be more sensative but what it does pick up is good and the cd unit is really ace. The ATRAC3+ works well with little audio quality lost and it looks very good too. If I get another NW HD5 I will get the interface that CONNECTS2 will be selling, that allows near full control and display off the head unit. I compared quality with my old Kenwood unit and found the Sony much better. I used an INCARTEC wiring adaptor and it fitted in with ease, made life very easy.