1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony CDX-F7500 Vs CDX-F7700

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by element, Feb 28, 2005.

1. element

element
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was thinking about getting one of the above units but am leaning towards the F7500 more because its cheaper, and from what I can tell, the difference in features isnt worth paying the extra. Does anyone have either of these units? I was just wondering if anyone can give me any feedback or opinions on them. Thanks.

2. thudspud

thudspud

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Hey

Had the 7700 and loved it, as far as I know the difference is minimal, the 7700 has slightly more power but the main reason I got the 7700 was that the buttons and dials light up in blue whereas the 7500 light up in red! I don't know of any other differences but I am sure there must be some to warrant the exra £50 or whatever the difference is now.

One thing I do miss now it has gone is how well it read discs, never jumped when going over speed bumps and potholes where the standard unit in my new car jumps all the time :(

Cheers

Chris

3. element

element
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thanks for the reply, the extra power is all I could find, and I think that was a minimul increase. I do prefer the blue lights so much more than red, but I dont think I want to spend £50 more just for that reason.