• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony camcorders in catalogue clearance at Argos

The Baron 069

Hi just been in to Argos in Leeds and found a sony HDR SR12E for £649.99 which I got on 9 months % free this was on the shelf behind the pick up point. They also had a HDR CX6E for £499.99 and a DCR SR190E for £299.99 these prices seem cheap not sure if it is just Leeds Crown Point store or all stores but you have to go in the store as they are on the old catalogue numbers and you can not check on line :thumbsup:

Lexeus

I paid £860 for my SR12E from the first place that had it in stock in the UK, back towards the end of March.

£650 look like a good deal to me, for what is a really good video camera, and also an amazingly good stills camera too. I find my self using it more for pictures than video really! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom