Sony BRAVIA XR65X95JU or Panasonic TX65JZ1000B ???

paulmcp2403

I have a budget of about £1500 - I've seen the Sony BRAVIA XR65X95JU or Panasonic TX65JZ1000B ??? Panasonic seems to be winning in my research....varable framrates plus all forms of HDR, Dolby vision etc supported ....Thought folks?

Ps I see Sony appear to have pretty poor support in relation for FW updates....not really surprised as I've experienced appalling customer service with my new sony phone. Plus my old panasonic plasma has just packed in ...after 11 years... 14 hours a day !!!

Snowfire

I have a budget of about £1500 - I've seen the Sony BRAVIA XR65X95JU or Panasonic TX65JZ1000B ??? Panasonic seems to be winning in my research....varable framrates plus all forms of HDR, Dolby vision etc supported ....Thought folks?

Ps I see Sony appear to have pretty poor support in relation for FW updates....not really surprised as I've experienced appalling customer service with my new sony phone. Plus my old panasonic plasma has just packed in ...after 11 years... 14 hours a day !!!

Panasonic go for it.

Check your pm too 😘

fu3l

Standard Member
The panasonic is now £1299 at richersounds
with code RSTV100

Hi just got the TX 65JZ1000B the other day 1500 from RS Great tv and 6 year Guarantee

You should call them up to refund you the difference if its within 2 weeks

paulmcp2403

Ordered from Panasonic last night with 15% discount. So £1350.👍

Diehard58

Standard Member
The panasonic is now £1299 at richersounds
with code RSTV100

You should call them up to refund you the difference if its within 2 weeks
Going to ring today thanks i saw late last night

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom