Sony BRAVIA KDLV40A12U Anyone waiting.

Always-hungry

Has anyone else got this on back order. Amazon are doing for it £1940 inc delivery but six weeks delivery. :eek:

Anyone know a good dealer with under 2k price and in stock or when Sony will release more as my local delaer has had 13 on back order for 4 weeks.

Kind regards as ever

kourosh

Distinguished Member
Always-hungry said:
Has anyone else got this on back order. Amazon are doing for it £1940 inc delivery but six weeks delivery. :eek:

Anyone know a good dealer with under 2k price and in stock or when Sony will release more as my local delaer has had 13 on back order for 4 weeks.

Kind regards as ever

i wouldnt worry about that model anymore mate,the new version is out in may
the KDL-40v2000U they have improved on the picture and 2 components:thumbsup:

g852

Do you know if the sept release date for the 46" and 52" has been confirmed or is there a chance it'll be out any sooner?

kourosh

Distinguished Member
g852 said:
Do you know if the sept release date for the 46" and 52" has been confirmed or is there a chance it'll be out any sooner?
thats a defin confirmation:smashin:

B

bigboy_lcd

I order the V32 model from Amazon about a week ago for £1299 which was the best price out there. Now it has gone up by about £85. Only drawback is the 4-6 weeks wait. They seem to have great after sale service. If you are not happy with your LCD within 14 day for any reason, they will take it back. If you have faults with it, the have a repair centre and if they can't fix it, they will replace it (up to their discretion it says on their webpage). Probably worth waiting for getting it from them rather than these AJ/TJ/RGB.... you know what I mean, good when things are going well, but as soon as a fault comes up, you don’t hear from them. This is the only reason I am waiting.

g852

thats fair enough. I know with RGB/PRC although their prices are competitive. Once you've paid its hard to deal with them if you have any problems. From previous experience I'd pay a little extra for better after sales service that pay less and then have to stand about trying to get something sorted out with an arrogant staff member.

KTroopA

kourosh said:

do you mean 2 components or 2 HDMI like the new 32" panny coming out.

i might wait now. was gona order the 32" in this series

F

Frusty

Bought mine in a German store, 1600£, no waiting time.

You're getting ripped of in the uk.
:D

kourosh

Distinguished Member
KTroopA said:
do you mean 2 components or 2 HDMI like the new 32" panny coming out.

i might wait now. was gona order the 32" in this series

2xcomponent and 1xhdmi:thumbsup:

KTroopA

kourosh said:
2xcomponent and 1xhdmi:thumbsup:

nice. ok good to know we have a inside sony man giving us the intel hehe...

keep us posted on the new model and when its out.

cheers :)

Decked

kourosh said:

Does anyone have any pics of the new KDL-40v2000U?
:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom