Sony Bravia K32D3000 broken

Oggie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Purchased this tv from martindawes.net on 26.Jul.2007. Today its gone bust, picture desribes better then words :thumbsdow Now i would like to find out if anybody could tel me whats the problem and how much would it cost to fix it ? Also whats the best way of going around getting it fixed , contact local sony repair agent ?
Really not impressed with this at all, think good make like Sony would last longer then this :rolleyes:
Any help would be extremely appreciated indeed :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3,531
Not yet - evidence is needed before approaching Watchdog. That's why I was trying to get all the pictures in one thread instead of having them scattered about all over the place.

I've written to both the retailer (under the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and Sony. If they don't respond in the next week I will take action.

Not yet - evidence is needed before approaching Watchdog. That's why I was trying to get all the pictures in one thread instead of having them scattered about all over the place.

I've written to both the retailer (under the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and Sony. If they don't respond in the next week I will take action.
Well i have posted my pic in that thread and together with on/off fault that people are having it seems its quite a problem.
Please do keep us updated, also if there is any way i could help please let me know :thumbsup:

Well i have posted my pic in that thread and together with on/off fault that people are having it seems its quite a problem.
Please do keep us updated, also if there is any way i could help please let me know :thumbsup:

Yes I saw your pic in the other thread. Unless I've miscounted that makes 11 owners who have posted pics there. Then there are a couple more without pics - and Jim8765 seems to have had two panel replacements on the same TV!!

I suggest from now on we use the other thread instead of this one for anything to do with the panel fault.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom