For Sale Sony Bravia 32RD43

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by scottbufc, Feb 14, 2018.

1. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I am looking to move on my Sony Bravia 32RD43. Can't say enough good things about this, a very good 32 inch set. In fantastic condition, even got the plastic around the frame and stand as I never took this off. I've owned the TV since December 2016 when it was purchased brand new.

There is one very small mark on the screen which I've photographed, very close up and zoomed in, this is roughly 1 inch in length and can be seen when very close up. As you will see from the other photos it isn't noticeable at all when watching from a normal viewing distance, just wanted to point out for complete transparency with the sale. All other aspects of the TV are as new. Item is fully boxed with everything as per new.

Sony BRAVIA KDL-32RD433 LED-LCD TV

Ideally I am looking for collection from London E14 however I can send this at buyers own risk and if buyer arranges courier/collection.

Price and currency: £130
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash on collection, PPG or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. scottbufc

scottbufc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Images all below:

Attached Files: