• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony BDV360-IS

GUCCI

Standard Member
Just thought I'd recommend this all in one system, particularly to those who were thinking of purchasing the Sony BDPS360 and the Sony HT-IS100 because this is those two products in the same box!

Sony have marketed this as one of a host of new Blu-ray systems launched this autumn, but it's really not a new system. What it is though, is a darn sight cheaper than buying the two products separately.

Webelectricals have this at £465.95 as opposed to around £510 if you bought the two items separately at the cheapest price on the web. I was really impressed by their service, after an initial stock cock up.

The sound is not the last word in subtlety or depth. It's an all in one, after all, but it does grab you by the parts and suck you in. We've enjoyed everything we've seen on it so far, DVD and Blu-ray. Blu-ray is something of a revelation and that's coming from someone who virtually lives at the Flicks. :):):)

Loggy69

Standard Member
I like the look of this product the original IS100 which was just a DVD version got what hi-fi awards. Can you tell me waht is the dialogue like is it perfectly clear and loud?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom