Sony BDV-E370 connectivity issue

Chri5Young

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all

This is my 1st post and I hope someone can help !

I am setting up a basic home cinema in a newly built room. I want to mainly put images onto a 32" Sony Bravia TV (2yrs old) but occasionally onto a Optoma HD20 projector.

The issue is connectivity as I have a Sony BDV-E370 system that I also want to put Sky HD into as well as a LaCie Cinema HD box and obviously have the means to switch images to the projector by swapping the HDMI out. Sadly the E370 has no HDMI inputs. Will I be able to put the LaCie and/or Sky into the E370 via composite ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

Chris

Hi all

This is my 1st post and I hope someone can help !

I am setting up a basic home cinema in a newly built room. I want to mainly put images onto a 32" Sony Bravia TV (2yrs old) but occasionally onto a Optoma HD20 projector.

The issue is connectivity as I have a Sony BDV-E370 system that I also want to put Sky HD into as well as a LaCie Cinema HD box and obviously have the means to switch images to the projector by swapping the HDMI out. Sadly the E370 has no HDMI inputs. Will I be able to put the LaCie and/or Sky into the E370 via composite ?

Thanks in advance for any help !

No, you won't be able to put video through e370, just plug in the sound, sky by optical and if it has two optical inputs (I think it does) the lacie by that or stereo (depending on what it has).

If you bought recently can swap for the sony e280/380 which have 2 hdmi inputs.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom