• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony BDV E370 5.1 Blu Ray System - Want to be able to use Headphones

Little Deanie

Standard Member
I have recently purchased both a Sony KDL40HX703 TV and BDV E370 5.1 Blu Ray Home Theatre system. Both are connected up and working together brilliantly. However I am frustratingly trying to determine if I can use headphones with the system.....and I appear to be losing the battle!

There is no Phono Jack on the Blu Ray player and I particularly want to listen to my CDs played through the Blu Ray player but through headphones not the theatre system speakers.

Am I asking the impossible here? Is there an alternative way that I could use headphones on this setup even in the absence of a phono jack?

Any help would be a God send as this is starting to do my head in!! Thanks all.

callius

Standard Member
i guess you could turn of the bravia sync, then use the headphone jack on the TV and turn the sound to 0 on the amp. Not really a pretty solution though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom