Sony BDV e 880 Sound Issues

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ruane79, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Ruane79

Ruane79
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone

I have been using the above blu ray player and surround sound for a couple of weeks. It is linked to a Sky HD box, via an optical cable, with all the HDMI cables running into a Samsung LCD. I also have an x-box running into the TV via HDMI

I have been able to switch the source (via the TV) to play the xbox and everything has been fine.

Recently I have been playing with the settings on the blu ray player and now I can only get the TV sound, regardles of what source I select on the TV. So for example, I turn on the Xbox and all I get is the TV sound.

I have tried playing around with the settings on the blu ray (I'm convinced it is something to do with the settings), including inputs etc, but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest what I need to do, so I can get the sound back so it runs seperately on the different sources?

Thanks

Ian