For Sale Sony BDP-S770 Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by L30CC3568, Aug 10, 2018.

1. L30CC3568

L30CC3568

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    I bought this here recently to try out some 3D discs to see if I would stick with the format. It was offered to me as unmarked & boxed but when it arrived it was far from unmarked. The fascia is clean but the top of it is heavily marked with scratches & general marking, looks fine direct on but look from the sides & you will see it was not as described at all. For the sake of £25 it was hardly worth shouting about as it served a purpose.

So if you want a 3D player for little money & can live with an honest description then drop me a line.

Price is £25 ( no offers) plus delivery. UPS can do a store to store delivery for £6.56, that will be next day delivery to a store near your address to be collected at your leisure. You can also collect from me here on Merseyside.

Original buying thread here with low res pictures:

Wanted - 3D BluRay player

Price and currency: 25
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank transfer or cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. L30CC3568

L30CC3568

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Sold elsewhere now