• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony BDP S6500 Apps

robel

Prominent Member
Hi guys.

So i decided to buy the BDP S6500 for the time being.

I live in Spain and so ordered from Amazon Spain and the unit came with Spanish apps, obviously. I want to be able to to put on the UK apps, can I reset it to do this?

Or is there another way?

Any help or tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mtenga

Distinguished Member
You could try using a DNS region switcher like unblock us. I've got a Sony bluray player and a Samsung tv and when I set it to US it deletes the UK centric apps and adds American apps on both devices.

Last edited:

robel

Prominent Member
You could try using a DNS region switcher like unblock us. I've got a Sony bluray player and a Samsung tv and when I set it to US it deletes the UK centric apps and adds American apps on both devices.

I signed up to Unlocator but still cant manage to reset the apps to UK...I managed this before on another player but so far on this im lost...

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I signed up to Unlocator but still cant manage to reset the apps to UK...I managed this before on another player but so far on this im lost...
Try unblock us. Its a free trial and definitely used to work on changing the apps on my Sony 4200 to US. Might work for UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom