Sony BDP-S350

skk3

Is it likely that my Sony 350 will ever need another firmware update? The last one was 10th February 2011...

skk3

Guess that's a "no" then... :)

Is it likely that my Sony 350 will ever need another firmware update? The last one was 10th February 2011...
Since the purpose of firmware updates is either to

a. Correct or improve operation of the player; or add extra facilities;

b. Correct or allow for media being mastered incorrectly, or the mastering protocol changing;

no-one, other than the player's manufacturer or the media's masterer, can answer for certain.

skk3

The head of the nail has been hit fairly and squarely...:smashin:

rk85543

Standard Member
Sony is offering a firmware upgrade for Sony Blu-ray player BDP-S350/S550/S5000ES.
This utility upgrades the BDP-S350/S550/S5000ES firmware to version 024

Well i think there is a firmware update for you XX.X.006 so enjoy !!

Sony is offering a firmware upgrade for Sony Blu-ray player BDP-S350/S550/S5000ES.
This utility upgrades the BDP-S350/S550/S5000ES firmware to version 024

Well i think there is a firmware update for you XX.X.006 so enjoy !!
From the Sony website :-

'About this upgrade (10/02/2011) : This utility upgrades the Blu-ray player firmware to version 024'

so that's exactly what the OP already has !!! :lesson:

skk3

From the Sony website :-

'About this upgrade (10/02/2011) : This utility upgrades the Blu-ray player firmware to version 024'

so that's exactly what the OP already has !!! :lesson:
That's the message I keep reading...

That's the message I keep reading...
Sorry if I've confused you; but I was actually having a little 'dig' at the Newbie who thought he was telling you something you didn't already know ! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom