Sony BDP-S300 deal ?

lisaclarck

Standard Member
Reaction score
I've found this nice deal on Amazon UK:

Sony BDP-S300 - Blu-Ray Disc Player - 1080P Full HD

dd458505749b2941217ddd59394240e8.jpg

The price is £159.00 after a 42% discount.
Does anyone here owns a s300 ? Is it worth it or should i purchase the s350 ?

Here's the link to the page : Amazon.co.uk: Sony BDPS350 Blu-ray Disc Player - 1080p Full HD: Electronics & Photo

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The S350 is a much better model. The S300 is the previous model suffers from being incredibly slow to use and only Profile 1.0.

The S350 is a much better model. The S300 is the previous model suffers from being incredibly slow to use and only Profile 1.0.

I soo much agree :thumbsup:..

If it was £50 might be worth considering as a reserve player :D

It is V E R Y slow to boot up.... 90 to 120 seconds from pressing the on button to being able to start to load a disc.... once it powers up it's ok but heaven help you if you press standby or the auto poweroff activates when the TV gets turned off.

Few other grumbles is the obscure menu/play fiasco whereby you cannot press play at the main menu, you have to use cursor and OK button... plus the fan noise is a bit annoying in a quiet room, plus while I'm grumbling.... it's rather deep and hangs over the edge of my tv stand.Oh and I did I mention it's very slow to start up!

:)

Last edited:
Laskys have finished a VERY good deal on the 350 (£129)

Yes I know it was for a very limited time, BUT it shows that the price should come down close to that before christmas.

Keep checking this forum or hotukdeals.com:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom