Sony A90K OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

fluxedman

Prominent Member
Reaction score

A90K | BRAVIA XR | MASTER Series | OLED | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV)​

(42" & 48" OLED TV)​

4K HDR TV with OLED screen, Cognitive Processor XR™, XR OLED Contrast Pro, Acoustic Surface Audio+™ and compact design

-4K OLED
Whatever you're watching, you'll see it upscaled close to 4K quality thanks to our unique Cognitive Processor XR™. You'll also enjoy striking contrast on our OLED screen that's expertly controlled by our unique technology to deliver real life depth and pure blacks in every scene.
-Cognitive Processor XR™
Take vision and sound to the next level with Cognitive Processor XR™. Our revolutionary processor on Sony BRAVIA XR™ TVs reproduces content the way humans see and hear for an incredibly lifelike experience. It understands how the human eye focuses, cross analysing images to give real life depth, extraordinary contrast and beautifully vivid colours.
-XR OLED Contrast Pro
XR OLED Contrast Pro boosts colour and contrast in bright areas for exceptionally realistic pictures defined by absolute pure blacks and peak brightness. With a temperature sensor [1] and high luminance panel [2], this OLED TV utilises our Cognitive Processor XR™ to detect screen temperature and precisely control light so pixels in bright areas are illuminated simultaneously.
-XR Triluminos Pro
Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, XR Triluminos Pro enables A90K to access over a billion colours and reproduce each one with the subtle differences seen in the real world. Together with our wide colour gamut panel and human-centric processor, it can detect colour from saturation, hue and brightness to deliver natural shades in every detail.
-XR HDR Remaster
With XR HDR Remaster, this TV can detect each object on screen, analyse its colour and adjust contrast for even more realistic pictures. Object-based processing, powered by BRAVIA XR, takes precision to a whole new level by adding adjustment of hue, saturation, brightness, motion vector, bandwidth and more. The result is exceptionally real scenes with greater depth, lifelike textures and natural colours.
-XR 4K Upscaling
With XR 4K Upscaling, you'll enjoy entertainment close to 4K quality, whatever the content or source. Our Cognitive Processor XR™ accesses a vast amount of data, intelligently recreating lost textures and detail for real world pictures.
-4K XR Super Resolution
XR Super Resolution detects individual objects in a picture and reproduces virtually real world textures on screen. Our BRAVIA XR processor precisely analyses and processes data to power 4K pictures with four times the resolution of Full HD to enrich scenes with real world detail and texture.
-4K XR Smoothing
XR Smoothing creates smooth, natural 4K pictures as you watch, without the “banding” that can occur on other TVs. Scenes are reproduced with thousands of tones, shades and gradations, making them look incredibly real.
-XR OLED Motion
Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, XR OLED Motion combats blur by detecting and cross analysing key visual elements on successive frames. It creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones so you can enjoy smooth and clear action, even in fast-moving sequences.
-Beautiful colours from any angle
Watching TV from the sides is now as satisfying as from the centre. Our self-illuminating OLED panel keeps colours consistent and true, wherever you're watching.
-4K/120fps
Get the edge on the competition with BRAVIA. With HDMI 2.1, you can get an up to 120fps framerate on compatible games, so you can take on any challenge in shooting, sports and high-performance games with near instant on-screen action. You'll also enjoy ultra-smooth gaming with reduced input lag of 8.5ms with 4K/120fps and dedicated Game Mode.
-Auto Low Latency Mode
With Auto Low Latency Mode in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA recognises when a console is connected and powered on, and automatically switches to low latency mode. You'll enjoy smoother, more responsive gameplay – vital for fast-moving, high-intensity games.
-Variable Refresh Rate
With a Variable Refresh Rate in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA avoids stuttering delays and screen tearing. This TV dynamically adjusts the display refresh rate to match the variable frame rates of the gaming device for smoother gameplay.
-Auto HDR Tone Mapping
With Auto HDR Tone Mapping the HDR settings will be optimised instantly during your PS5™ console’s initial setup. Your PS5™ automatically recognises individual BRAVIA TV models and selects the best HDR setting for your TV accordingly. So even in high contrast scenes, you’ll see the crucial details and colours in the brightest and darkest parts of the screen.
-Auto Genre Picture Mode
BRAVIA automatically switches into Game mode to minimise input lag and make the action more responsive. When watching movies on PlayStation5® consoles, it switches back to Standard Mode to focus on picture processing for more expressive scenes.
-Acoustic Surface Audio+
Sound comes directly from the screen with Acoustic Surface Audio+™. Two actuators vibrate, uniquely turning the entire screen into a speaker to create powerful acoustics that move with the picture so you hear realistic sounds with clear and natural dialogue. A centre subwoofer boosts bass for truly immersive cinematic sound at home.
-3D Surround Upscaling
With BRAVIA XR™, everything you watch gets the true surround sound treatment. XR Surround virtually creates surround sound from the sides and vertically using just the TV speakers, so you can experience 3D audio without the need for in-ceiling or up-firing speakers. Our BRAVIA XR™ TVs are also compatible with Dolby Atmos®.
-Voice Zoom 2
Hear TV dialogue more clearly without turning up the volume. Even if speech is difficult to hear, Voice Zoom 2 detects the type of voice, analyses it and enhances its clarity.
-Acoustic Center Sync
When you connect a BRAVIA XR TV to a Sony soundbar, the soundbar reinforces the centre speaker channel for clearer and fuller vocals. This enables sound to precisely match on-screen action for a truly immersive experience.
-Ready for 360 Spatial Sound
Tailor your Dolby Atmos® experience by combining our SRS-NS7 wearable speaker with BRAVIA XR™ for spatial surround sound. With selected Sony headphones, you can also enjoy the simulated surround of 360 Spatial Sound using Wireless Transmitter WLA-NS7 (sold separately).
-Bluetooth connectivity
Connect Bluetooth® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place - without any disturbances or interruptions.
-Ambient Optimization
Sit back and enjoy an enthralling viewing experience. Our unique ambient optimisation technology with light sensor automatically adjusts picture and sound to your environment.
-Light Sensor
On conventional TVs, brightness stays the same regardless of light in a room, resulting in pictures that are too dark or bright. This TV includes a light sensor that optimises picture brightness to room conditions, boosting brightness in light rooms and reducing it in dark ones so you get the perfect view.
-Acoustic Auto Calibration
No matter where you're sitting, this TV detects your position and optimises sound so you'll enjoy the same sound quality as if you're sitting right in front of the TV. Sound can change depending on your room environment. Curtains, for example, absorb sound while objects in front of the TV can disturb the passage of sound, compromising the quality of what you hear. This TV detects objects and reproduces sound that’s enhanced and optimised to your room.
-Works with BRAVIA CAM
Connect your BRAVIA XR TV with BRAVIA CAM, sold separately, for an even more immersive viewing experience. BRAVIA CAM recognises where you are in the room and how far you are from the TV, then adjusts sound and picture settings so they're just right. You can also enjoy an array of fun new TV experiences with BRAVIA CAM including gesture controls, video chat and many more.
-Google TV
Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your streaming services, all in one place and organised into topics and genres based on what interests you
-Hands-free Voice Search
Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice, no remote required. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.
-Google Assistant
Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalised recommendations by saying, “what should I watch?” Even get answers like sports scores, control smart home devices, and more. Talk to Google to get started.
-Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
-Works with Ok Google
Watch your favourite movies and shows without hunting down the remote. Now you can just use your voice to control your Sony TV through a Google Assistant-enabled device. Just say “Ok Google” to get started
-Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
-Chromecast built-in
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
-Premium designed remote
We've completely redesigned our remote for effortless control of your TV, day or night. Our new premium remote is easy to use with simplified buttons, a backlight so you can see everything clearly, even in the dark, and a Finder function for quickly locating it by voice if lost. Designed compact in aluminium, this remote has a beautifully refined look and is comfortable to hold in the hand too.
-Easy to wipe
Designed with a flush surface featuring lower buttons and a special polyurethane coating, our remote is easy to wipe and keep clean.
-Smart remote
All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart remote. One button access to video on demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.
-2-way multi-position stand
A versatile 2-way stand with a standard setting that focuses you on the picture or soundbar setting for ideal positioning of your sound system. Thanks to the adjustable stand, you can also use the TV as a gaming display on a desktop.
-Metal Flush Surface
The premium metal bezel is extremely narrow so your eyes naturally focus on the picture, not what's around it.
-Living Décor
Our Living Decor turns your TV into an essential part of your living space with on screen artwork, personal photos, screensaver themes and clock functions.
-Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos®
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision® brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos® fills the room with immersive surround sound.
-Creator Calibrated Mode
Creator Calibrated Mode on BRAVIA XR TVs can optimize picture settings when you watch content on Netflix and BRAVIA CORE. Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode further optimizes your Netflix experience according to the lighting conditions of your room, allowing you to enjoy Netflix content in spectacular studio quality, just as the creator intended.
-BRAVIA CORE
A huge number of movies are included and waiting for you. With BRAVIA XR technology, Pure Stream™ and IMAX® Enhanced, everything you watch is delivered with stunning visuals and expressive sound quality. With BRAVIA CORE calibrated mode, you can watch in the picture settings that the filmmakers intended for their film at home.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Whathifi 2022 Review

Some Previews and Reviews

I've had the 42" up and running for a day or so now, looks fantastic to my eyes (previous TV was a Panasonic TX-40HX800B) and generally very happy with it. The anti-glare coating is a bit purple but it is much less mirror-like and I'm no longer distracted by the reflections from the lamps at either end of the sofa whilst watching at night - and I haven't noticed any tint except for when the TV is off.

One thing I'm a bit frustrated with is the "Power-on behaviour" system setting which apparently lets you choose between "Google TV Home" and "Last used input". I've chosen "Last used input" but so far it has only ever powered-on to the Home screen. So I'm watching BBC1 HD via YouView, I turn the TV off and next time I turn it on I see.... the Google TV home screen. I don't want to see that, I want to see BBC1 HD! (BTW the TV did a software update tonight and this didn't change anything)

Compared to my previous Panasonic(s) the digital TV part does seem to be a bit more complicated, maybe that is because it supports FreeSat and also because YouView is different to Freeview Play. For example I spent ages editing the channel list in settings to delete all the stuff we'll never watch, only to find that the TV guide in YouView still shows all the deleted channels. I had to use the second remote to select "Edit channels" (yellow button) in the YouView guide and repeat the process.

So far I'm missing having a power LED, mainly because I'm so used to having one but also because the blacks are so good on the TV that it is hard to tell whether you've switched it off or not when you're on a freeview channel that isn't broadcasting at the time!

Final thing - I was told by a 2021 Sony TV owner that it was possible to use the Google TV functionality without signing in with a Google account but I couldn't find a way to do this. Probably won't bother most people but I'd have preferred to have the option.

Does anyone know much about the Youview experience on 2022 Sony google TVs?

After spending a bit more time with my A90K I realised the differences between "TV and catch-up" (i.e. Youview) and just "TV" (i.e. standard Freeview). For one thing using standard TV works for the "Power-on behaviour" setting "Last used input" - if you're watching a TV channel and turn off, you're back at that channel next time you turn on. Not the case if you're watching via Youview. Sony's page about the setting says "If the power is turned off while displaying the Home screen or another application screen (except TV channels and external inputs), the TV will start to the Home screen, regardless of the Power on behavior setting". Seems the TV decides watching channels via Youview is "another application screen" which is a bit annoying.

Having said that I'm not sure at this stage what the benefits of Youview are. When using Freeview Play on my Panasonic you could press left on the guide and see previous days catch-up listings for the selected channel, allowing you to jump straight to the relevant catch-up service and watch. You could also select a current programme and choose "watch from the start" or "see other episodes", both of which launched the relevant catch-up service and did what they said they would.

I couldn't see how to do any of those things in Youview, not obviously anyway. It just looked like an alternative UI for Freeview. I also gather that you may not be able to use the satellite tuner if you're using Youview.

Does anyone know what the benefits of using Youview are exactly?

So far I'm missing having a power LED, mainly because I'm so used to having one but also because the blacks are so good on the TV that it is hard to tell whether you've switched it off or not when you're on a freeview channel that isn't broadcasting at the time!

I'm finding it slightly annoying that I can't turn the front LED off!

On power up, at first ours wouldn't even restart with broadcast TV it just always started on the Home screen but seems to have sorted itself out now after chaning the setting a couple of times. TBH, on anything done with an App I'd expect it to reopen on the Home screen, as it does. I wish it would just start on a selected broadcast channel - ie BBC1 - on our other Sony it can be pain if the grandkids are here and it restarts on a cartoon channel when I want to watch the news.

I'm finding it slightly annoying that I can't turn the front LED off!

On power up, at first ours wouldn't even restart with broadcast TV it just always started on the Home screen but seems to have sorted itself out now after chaning the setting a couple of times. TBH, on anything done with an App I'd expect it to reopen on the Home screen, as it does. I wish it would just start on a selected broadcast channel - ie BBC1 - on our other Sony it can be pain if the grandkids are here and it restarts on a cartoon channel when I want to watch the news.
From what I can see in settings the front LED can only light up when it is listening to a voice command or you're pressing the remote and both of these can be switched off. When I did this I didn't see anything from the LED at all.

I know what you mean about using an app and returning to the home screen on the next switch-on, the hard part for me to get used to is that YouView is an app in that respect. On Panasonic TVs the FreeView Play implementation is integrated with the standard TV functionality and is quite separate from any other "apps".

It is also a bit of a pity that the picture settings apply across all "internal apps" which include YouView and broadcast TV as well as iPlayer, Disney+ etc. - means that you can't have separate Cinemotion settings for live TV and Netflix for example (at least as far as I can tell). I thought HDTVTest said that having Cinemotion set to "low" was beneficial for broadcast TV whereas the general consensus is that it needs to be set to "high" for watching via apps.

From what I can see in settings the front LED can only light up when it is listening to a voice command or you're pressing the remote and both of these can be switched off. When I did this I didn't see anything from the LED at all.

Hmm..maybe I need to tak another look. The voice and operation LEDs are separate - right?

I only saw an option to have the operation LED either respond (flash) or not while using the remote. I didn't see an option to disable it completely.

Hmm..maybe I need to tak another look. The voice and operation LEDs are separate - right?

I only saw an option to have the operation LED either respond (flash) or not while using the remote. I didn't see an option to disable it completely.
The web manual mentions the following which matches what I see:

[LED indicator]
Configures the [Operational response] and [Voice detection status]* settings. (The displayed menu varies depending on the model.)

I was only aware of the one LED but then I've not enabled voice commands so I've never seen any LED respond to that!

for others considering buying Sony A90k 42 and 48" OLED series, check links regularly since Sony offer £200 off promos and other promos sometimes.

Do any fellow A90K owners use iPlayer much? I've been struggling with stuttering and would be interested to know if anyone else notices this?

I just tried watching "Today at the Test" from yesterday on iPlayer and when play was being shown I noticed a lot of judder (like frame-skips). This wasn't just panning shots, but relatively static shots when players were walking around etc. and no combination of Motion settings seemed to make the slightest difference.

I also notice judder when my little one is watching Octonauts on iPlayer (which happens a lot).

Is this just the reality of OLEDs?

Was just about to ask how is the A90k going, that 100% is not normal but is it happening on other streaming platforms like Amazon, netflix and Disney or normal sky/cable tv?

Otherwise could just be iplayer app to blame. Another test you could try, run it via a web browser instead of the app so try iplayer off the tv web browser and see if its the same issue.

Also how is the judder if you try filmmaker mode or motion settings off?

Hopefully another Sony A90k owner can confirm how their iplayer is.

that 100% is not normal but is it happening on other streaming platforms like Amazon, netflix and Disney or normal sky/cable tv?
Good question, I do notice it more with something like sports coverage so harder to tell with other apps. I did try watching the same thing on my desktop browser and I didn't see the same stutter as the TV showed. I'll try to watch the Test Match highlights on normal digital TV tonight to see if it is any different.

I have noticed some judder in other iPlayer programmes (like Octonauts), and I haven't really watched much on Disney+ yet, will need to give that a go.

When I was watching the iPlayer programme I was in Custom and tried turning all Motion settings off, the judder seemed the same as when I had them on.

I tagged Vincent on the AVS forum and asked about iPlayer judder, very much doubt he'll even read it but worth a try! Really need him to review the 42" A90K so he can go over the motion stuff, although I've never seen him use iPlayer in his reviews.

Last edited:
Was just about to ask how is the A90k going
Apart from the judder stuff in iPlayer I'm really liking it, I watched Vincent's "Sony hacks" video and applied a few that I hadn't already so I've got things a bit more how I'd like now. I'm using "app-only" mode and he showed how to re-arrange the order of the apps and also how to access the Play Store via the inputs menu. Have enabled developer mode and reduced the animation transition times.

I'm pretty happy with the audio now, I changed it to the stand setting rather than wall mount given that I've got it on an arm and it is not close to the wall at all, really improved things. Sometimes dialogue is a bit unclear but that is only occasional and usually at lower volumes.

Absolutely love the colours, black levels and viewing angles - watched some of the 4k OLED test videos on the YouTube app and was suitably impressed 😋

Actually come to think of it, I don't remember seeing judder in YouTube... maybe it is just iPlayer.

Sounds a good start, its the black level I struggle the most but its sounding like the Sony is pretty good. I am ok with black details but went back to gamma 1.9 setting and Filmmaker mode, just seems to work best with little hit back so left it for now. Still raring to see a proper C2/A90k comparison video!

Yeah you would have noticed it asap with YT if playing back 4K HDR videos, sounds like it might just be iplayer app, I would not be surprised if iplayer is buggy since the TV has just come out so it could be that but better if another owner confirms this.

This guy discusses some basic settings for motionflow and other sony settings but its the A80k, should still be pretty much the same settings though since its an 2022 sony oled series release.

Might be worth a try

I am very interested in purchasing the 42” version of this TV but have one concern. I have read in one review, I can’t remember which one, which said there was an issue with it not being very bright. It will be positioned under a large window and next to a glazed door. What is the the experience of those who have the 42” version

Only had our 42" up for a couple of weeks and haven't watched it under particularly bright conditions yet so I might not be much help. I can say that I don't notice it being any less bright than my previous Panasonic LCD, TBH though I had the brightness dialled down on that anyway. Our TV is next to a South facing bay-window but I've not noticed any problems.

Might be worth seeing what @Rory101 thinks, from what I recall they have the 42" next to some large patio doors.

Only had our 42" up for a couple of weeks and haven't watched it under particularly bright conditions yet so I might not be much help. I can say that I don't notice it being any less bright than my previous Panasonic LCD, TBH though I had the brightness dialled down on that anyway. Our TV is next to a South facing bay-window but I've not noticed any problems.

Might be worth seeing what @Rory101 thinks, from what I recall they have the 42" next to some large patio doors.
Thanks. I have sent @Rory101 a message with a link to this thread asking him if would comment

Mine is in a very bright, south facing sun room (there's a picture of it in in the other recent thread) and it's not very bright - on standard settings it's hopeless. I've got a custom set of values - nothing clever here, I just went through everything and made the picture as bright as possible, then it's watchable.

I do wish I'd been able to try the Samsung neo QLED. However I am pleased with the sound from the Sony.

Mine is in a very bright, south facing sun room (there's a picture of it in in the other recent thread)
Just to give a link to that for info: NEWS: Sony confirms pricing for A90K and A75K Bravia XR 4K OLED TVs

Shame the brightness is an issue for you, guess that fits with what people say about WRGB OLEDs and especially the smaller screen sizes.

As our living room is a small space and we now have light control in the form of blinds per-window in our bay window we're finding the 42" A90K fine for us with default settings but of course everyone's situation is a little different.

@emptage - just for info here's where our TV is in case it helps, the picture is of the old Panasonic TV but the A90K has gone in exactly the same place. Our living room is pretty small and although we have the South facing bay window the room isn't exactly flooded with light.

I did worry about the same thing myself though. As is always the case the choice is massively limited down at the ~40" screen size, I decided that I'd rather take the chance with a TV that might not be quite as bright compared to the 43" LCD options - would rather have the benefits of the OLED over the higher brightness of an LCD.

I do wish I'd been able to try the Samsung neo QLED. However I am pleased with the sound from the Sony.

I have been there also, if that Samsung neo QLED had wide viewing angles I probably would have been content with that tbh. But having said that the OLED true blacks, sharpness, wider viewing angles are just on another level.

One day we might get all of the cake to ourselves :laugh:

Just a quick update on the judder situation on my set - watching via standard digital TV is basically fine with almost zero issues, only the odd advert showing some skips. But watched the cricket highlights with no issues at all via live TV.

Tonight we watched the first episode of The Undeclared War on All4 and it had awful judder / frame skips. I could only just watch it, but then I am very sensitive to that kind of thing. Still, clearly not right. I tried changing Motionflow and Film Mode but nothing made any difference, and of course I wouldn't want to suffer SOE just to stop judder.

At this point I'm really hoping someone like Vincent will do a review that would cover the catch-up apps and highlight issues like this, or indeed not and show me what I'm doing wrong.

@Rory101 , @dannius - have you noticed any judder / frame skip issues whilst watching over iPlayer or other catch-up apps?

Just to give a link to that for info: NEWS: Sony confirms pricing for A90K and A75K Bravia XR 4K OLED TVs

Shame the brightness is an issue for you, guess that fits with what people say about WRGB OLEDs and especially the smaller screen sizes.

As our living room is a small space and we now have light control in the form of blinds per-window in our bay window we're finding the 42" A90K fine for us with default settings but of course everyone's situation is a little different.

@emptage - just for info here's where our TV is in case it helps, the picture is of the old Panasonic TV but the A90K has gone in exactly the same place. Our living room is pretty small and although we have the South facing bay window the room isn't exactly flooded with light.

I did worry about the same thing myself though. As is always the case the choice is massively limited down at the ~40" screen size, I decided that I'd rather take the chance with a TV that might not be quite as bright compared to the 43" LCD options - would rather have the benefits of the OLED over the higher brightness of an LCD.

The room is W / NW facing

One of the reasons I wanted this the A90K is because of the height. It has the ability to sit flat on the stand and its height then is only 55cm which is the maximum. Any higher than this and the top would be above the window sill which is a definite no-no

Here is a picture

Attachments

• IMG_4180.JPG
    IMG_4180.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Just a quick update on the judder situation on my set - watching via standard digital TV is basically fine with almost zero issues, only the odd advert showing some skips. But watched the cricket highlights with no issues at all via live TV.

Tonight we watched the first episode of The Undeclared War on All4 and it had awful judder / frame skips. I could only just watch it, but then I am very sensitive to that kind of thing. Still, clearly not right. I tried changing Motionflow and Film Mode but nothing made any difference, and of course I wouldn't want to suffer SOE just to stop judder.

At this point I'm really hoping someone like Vincent will do a review that would cover the catch-up apps and highlight issues like this, or indeed not and show me what I'm doing wrong.

@Rory101 , @dannius - have you noticed any judder / frame skip issues whilst watching over iPlayer or other catch-up apps?

At least you know its a software issue if its fine on the live tv, Its sounding like Sony needs to up date the UK apps perhaps they have some motion bug in them. Easiest way still to check is try iplayer or All4 via the sky or cable tv box or kodi/android or phone/tablet then you know its the TVs internal apps to blame. Actually still worth checking netflix, Amazon, disney since if they work it could just be an UK TV app issue bug.

Might also be worth recording a video so people can see the judder issue on apps also. This sites good to upload videos.

You also got Sony support Android TV forums here, the more people that see it might be able to help or you can forward the bug request to sony at least.

I don't think you could do too much since Sony's are designed to be just simple and work out the box with default settings even even.

You only have such a short window to return the TV if that is something you consider since it does sound like Sony messed up the apps here. Just in case you could email Richer sounds and explain to them you have an issue but need more time to see if it can be fixed, they might extend the return window for you giving some breathing space.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom