SONY A8H SEVERAL PICTURE ISSUES

The Pink Floyd Guy

Novice Member
A month ago I purchased a Sony A8H OLED model, and since then I've been running into several picture problems with the screen, I've tried to look up information regadring the problems I'm still having but I have not had any luck.

The 1st problem I had is one stuck pixel in my 55" screen, I've tried to use different programs to unstuck the pixel, I had luck with a couple ones, but then I noticed the stuck pixel moves from one place to another in a ranged area at the top of the screen, which it led me to the 3rd problem I found on the TV.

I watched closely the TV edges of their frames and I found when I was using any HDMI source, the TV edges shrinked and changed their size, and then I found information about the problem which it is an automatic option the TV does to scale and make it fit automatically for the aspect ratio, but you can turn this off by going into the aspect ratio settings on the TV, which all of the settings are grayed out, and it doesn't let you change the aspect ratio for any HDMI source.

Another problem I have is with the EPG (electronic program guide) whenever I try to see national broadcasting signal on the TV the EPG is not available, it only shows the information of the current channel I'm watching.

Has anyone run into this problems also? So far I've given up trying to fix all this crap, I will appreciate any help or information to fix it, or at least will be good to know if it had happened to anyone :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom