Sony A80/84J OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

Stop it guys I'm getting too excited over 77" here :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 21.49.50.png

Still hopeful that The Sony Centre get their delivery tomorrow. I paid for same day delivery for my 77A84J which he said would be delivered about 5.30pm. I should be getting a phone call in the morning to confirm.

They seem to have been very helpful so far. I emailed them earlier in the week (3 days after I had ordered) and told them Martin Dawes were selling them £200 cheaper. They agreed to give me a £200 Sony Centre credit note to spend in the store. Better than nothing. :)

I also asked if they intended to reduce the price as I had heard rumours of price reductions and was told this - "I have asked head office and there are currently no planned price drops for this product in the near future"
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

I always pop in here to see if there's an owner to give a first impression but instead, I see Jmacc is still dreaming of his A80J.
mr bean dreaming GIF

Just received a 77" A80j from Box in the UK.

In my eagerness to set it up I have installed the stands incorrectly and want to change to the narrow set up.
I can't find how to remove the feet after they have been clicked into place. Does anyone know how to do it or found a guide/video to do it please?

TIA

Getting very excited now. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup::clap::clap:

Phoned The Sony Centre and they said they have just received my 77A84J. Delivery will be around 5.30pm.
Better get on with preparing my old TV for it's new owner. Found loads of bits I had for it including 2 types of stand, a wall mount and 4 pairs of 3D glasses!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom