Sony A80/84J OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

£100 GIFT CARD FROM JL and 7 x77" s in stock

No it's an offer on selected electrical but mainly tvs from all manufacturers plus if course they are doing 0% too

Looking forward to your massive review full of hi-res picture and videos mate :love: :love: :D :D
Is this so you know exactly what to include in your massive review full of hi-res pictures and videos

mate? :love:

Get a room you two. Preferably one with a 77" A80J. :smoke:

It's just nice to see offers starting on them as Curry's and others do price matching so most people should be able to benefit.
That said I'm hanging in for a little more than £100 off !
I'm looking at Curry's myself as I have an existing account with nothing on it and it gives buy now pay in 12 months which suits me to rhe ground as I will be cash rich Feb next year so could pay it off then with zero interest plus I've never had a problem returning stuff to them.
Just NEVER EVER listen to their 'experts' - talk sh!te most of them :suicide:

I usually throw some sh!te back to get rid of them with stuff like what's your thoughts on its chroma sampling :rotfl:

Interesting video.

Be wary of JL , they have the 55" A80J listed at £1999 , rather than the £1899 RRP , the robbing bastards , bang goes your gift card profit !!!!!!!!!

Be wary of JL , they have the 55" A80J listed at £1999 , rather than the £1899 RRP , the robbing bastards , bang goes your gift card profit !!!!!!!!!
Doing gods work mate :thumbsup:

"I thought the AG9 was the perfect TV, but the A84J A80J takes it to the next level. The smart money is on the A80J"

- Wez68, some time later in 2021
No mate the smart money was on the portable C1 I could have bought today for £999 ....... :D

online GIF

No mate the smart money was on the portable C1 I could have bought today for £999 ....... :D
When does it arrive mate?
Lovely looking tv's the C series

When does it arrive mate?
Lovely looking tv's the C series
It’s not mate , very very close to pulling the trigger , but couldn’t get clarification on the warranty status , shame as £999 was some deal

It’s not mate , very very close to pulling the trigger , but couldn’t get clarification on the warranty status , shame as £999 was some deal
sweet deal mate, and it's just pocket change to yerself, go for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
what would you get for your old one?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom