Sony A80/84J OLED Owners and Discussion Thread

SimonST

Distinguished Member
even sooner to your house for a free trial :D
Samsung refunds are even slower than a JL delivery to yours with a flat tyre :rolleyes:

jmacc

Distinguished Member
Samsung refunds are even slower than a JL delivery to yours with a flat tyre :rolleyes:
Your loaded mate, money coming out of every drawer in your house :smoke: o_O

Longy00000

£100 GIFT CARD FROM JL and 7 x77" s in stock

jmacc

Distinguished Member
£100 GIFT CARD FROM JL and 7 x77" s in stock
gift card for the lack of freeview?

I'm seeing it now, for everyone, just need to join JL membership for free

Longy00000

No it's an offer on selected electrical but mainly tvs from all manufacturers plus if course they are doing 0% too

jmacc

Distinguished Member
No it's an offer on selected electrical but mainly tvs from all manufacturers plus if course they are doing 0% too
Looking forward to your massive review full of hi-res picture and videos mate :love: :love: :D :D

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to your massive review full of hi-res picture and videos mate :love: :love: :D :D
Is this so you know exactly what to include in your massive review full of hi-res pictures and videos

mate? :love:

raymondo77

Get a room you two. Preferably one with a 77" A80J. :smoke:

Longy00000

It's just nice to see offers starting on them as Curry's and others do price matching so most people should be able to benefit.
That said I'm hanging in for a little more than £100 off !
I'm looking at Curry's myself as I have an existing account with nothing on it and it gives buy now pay in 12 months which suits me to rhe ground as I will be cash rich Feb next year so could pay it off then with zero interest plus I've never had a problem returning stuff to them.
Just NEVER EVER listen to their 'experts' - talk sh!te most of them :suicide:

Longy00000

I usually throw some sh!te back to get rid of them with stuff like what's your thoughts on its chroma sampling :rotfl:

jmacc

Distinguished Member
@v8hawkeman is our saviour, 3 day's till a UK review :D:D

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Interesting video.

Wez68

Distinguished Member
Be wary of JL , they have the 55" A80J listed at £1999 , rather than the £1899 RRP , the robbing bastards , bang goes your gift card profit !!!!!!!!!

jmacc

Distinguished Member
Be wary of JL , they have the 55" A80J listed at £1999 , rather than the £1899 RRP , the robbing bastards , bang goes your gift card profit !!!!!!!!!
Doing gods work mate :thumbsup:

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Doing gods work mate :thumbsup:

"I thought the AG9 was the perfect TV, but the A84J A80J takes it to the next level. The smart money is on the A80J"

- Wez68, some time later in 2021

Wez68

Distinguished Member
"I thought the AG9 was the perfect TV, but the A84J A80J takes it to the next level. The smart money is on the A80J"

- Wez68, some time later in 2021
No mate the smart money was on the portable C1 I could have bought today for £999 ....... :D

jmacc

Distinguished Member
online GIF

jmacc

Distinguished Member
No mate the smart money was on the portable C1 I could have bought today for £999 ....... :D
When does it arrive mate?
Lovely looking tv's the C series

jmacc

Distinguished Member
It’s not mate , very very close to pulling the trigger , but couldn’t get clarification on the warranty status , shame as £999 was some deal
sweet deal mate, and it's just pocket change to yerself, go for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
what would you get for your old one?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on UK streaming services for June 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Austrian Audio launches Hi-X65 headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku expands streaming content with Roku Originals
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for June 2021