Not feasible and is not better for many reasons - most of them already discussed on this forum:-Seems too big to be in the corner,better if you moved all of it to the centre of the wall and give the speakers equal distance and a bigger tv table as tv too big for it.
Or just wall hang it
- The hole in the wall log burner is used. This fire can kick out up to 12kw and is as important as the TV.
- The class 1 chimney is behind the wall so the wall above the fire gets hot.
- There are 5 seats in an arc around the TV with viewing distances of 11 to 12 feet. These seats cannot be positioned any other way due to a 12 foot bifold door on one wall and two double doors on the other two walls.
- Putting the TV over the fire would put it too high. The middle of the screen should be no higher than level with the viewers eyes when seated.
- There would be no where for the centre speaker to fit.
- It would not be possible to position the side and rear speaker correctly, due to the three sets of doors.
- You would still have to have a unit to house amp/dvd/ps5,4,3/SkyQ and NAS box. This would have to go in the same place as the current unit and take up as much room as in the current position.
- The 15" sub would have to be relocated.
- TV would not be visible from the dining room.
- There would be more reflections on the screen.
- In our opinion the TV is not too big for my eleven foot viewing distance and sits nicely on the stand. The front speaker placement is not exactly symmetrical as you have rightly said, however the sound stage is pretty good and is not noticeably impaired by being slightly out.