Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting the thread. Mine was delivered 10 minutes ago. 55"

Attachments

• IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 2,948
Wooohooo its out

Even i'm excited,and i don't plan on getting this or the panny oled until this time next year.:laugh:

Need price drops.:D

George

Just what I was after, thanks.

What about a MPV

I think that would be OK. You should have room to play around with the internal layout enough. I guess ideally you would need enough room for it up right as it would be transported normally. Not sure on putting it flat. Just seems dangerous :)

I think that would be OK. You should have room to play around with the internal layout enough. I guess ideally you would need enough room for it up right as it would be transported normally. Not sure on putting it flat. Just seems dangerous :)

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I did get a 2 metre tall bookcase in a Ford Ka once though...

Cheers I'll do some measuring up after work.

Out of interest, do you have an external speaker setup - can you compare to the actuators? I realise bass will not be as good, but interested in your thoughts.

Out of interest, do you have an external speaker setup - can you compare to the actuators? I realise bass will not be as good, but interested in your thoughts.

Only an Onkyo LS7200 Soundbar. Not separates unfortunately so depending on what you have then it might not be the best comparison. I did plan on spending some time just on seeing how the acoustic surface fairs first so ill let you know my thoughts absolutely.

Last edited:
Ok. So pretty easy set up with her indoors. Only minor shouting required [emoji106] currently watching a few minutes of Arrival. Only as out of box on standard for now so don't judge the pic from my iPhone. No issues so far. Except in 20 minutes I have four hours of meetings [emoji107] Android was painfully slow at first after initial power up but it seems to have settled down. Maybe stuff was updating.

So we have power. We have a picture so it's a good start.

IMG_0625.JPG

Ok. So pretty easy set up with her indoors. Only minor shouting required [emoji106] currently watching a few minutes of Arrival. Only as out of box on standard for now so don't judge the pic from my iPhone. No issues so far. Except in 20 minutes I have four hours of meetings [emoji107] Android was painfully slow at first after initial power up but it seems to have settled down. Maybe stuff was updating.

So we have power. We have a picture so it's a good start.

View attachment 857255

I know we are looking at a picture here but the tilt looks to be a non issue :)

I know we are looking at a picture here but the tilt looks to be a non issue :)

Yeap. Really makes no difference from the front and to me is a non issue. That's my eye level in the photo but I was sat straight on. It becomes abit more apparent from the sides but I already love the style of the TV.

Just watched 5 minutes of a Sky download of Premier Highlights. I shouldn't of but I did really look for banding. Couldn't see any even in Pans tracking goal kicks and free kicks

Just watched 5 minutes of a Sky download of Premier Highlights. I shouldn't of but I did really look for banding. Couldn't see any even in Pans tracking goal kicks and free kicks

I personally think you should go looking in normal content. As one day you will see it if you have it. Arrival in the dark ripped my E6 apart lol i wouldnt worry about anything yet and at least let it do 3 comp cycles. I hope you have a keeper mate.

Hmmm, TV envy, the Sony OLEDs seem to stack up well, we due for an upgrade this year and hoping to get a 65" if funds allow of the same

I personally think you should go looking in normal content. As one day you will see it if you have it. Arrival in the dark ripped my E6 apart lol i wouldnt worry about anything yet and at least let it do 3 comp cycles. I hope you have a keeper mate.
What parts of Arrival did the most damage and was it banding or vignetting that was the problem?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom