Sony 85” XH9505

Coghill89

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am planning purchasing the 85” XH9505 in the next couple months and am wondering if anyone owns one? Seen lots of reviews and comments regarding the smaller sizes but no so many on the 85”.
I’d just like to know are you happy with your purchase? Any regrets? Would you recommend it for watching HD channels and blue ray DVD’s? How is the built in apps picture look? Thanks : )

Hi guys I am planning purchasing the 85” XH9505 in the next couple months and am wondering if anyone owns one? Seen lots of reviews and comments regarding the smaller sizes but no so many on the 85”.
I’d just like to know are you happy with your purchase? Any regrets? Would you recommend it for watching HD channels and blue ray DVD’s? How is the built in apps picture look? Thanks : )

I'm sure you'll love it. Have a look on the XH95 thread a few very happy 75 and 85" owners.

Very very happy. Upscaling is great so normal HD content will look just fine. I sit about 9 feet away and regular tv is still a joy. HDR/Dolby Vision really pulls you in because of the size and picture quality. I watch via the built in app since Sony's upscaling is topnotch, don't see the point off a Shield.

85 inch TV owners are not welcome by us jealous plebs. Get out of here mate lol. :laugh:

Very very happy. Upscaling is great so normal HD content will look just fine. I sit about 9 feet away and regular tv is still a joy. HDR/Dolby Vision really pulls you in because of the size and picture quality. I watch via the built in app since Sony's upscaling is topnotch, don't see the point off a Shiel
85 inch TV owners are not welcome by us jealous plebs. Get out of here mate lol. :laugh:
Haha I just bit the bullet and bought it. There are some good deals on right now so I got in fast before they all sell out. Can’t wait for the delivery!!

Congrats and hop on over to the XH95 Owners Thread when you have it installed :). I’m sure you will love it.
Indeed some nice deals to in the UK right now. In the Netherlands it’s still a bit more expensive but I haggled down to a price I thought was worth it. Didn’t want to miss out!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom