1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SONY 830 PROB

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by TJSMANGINA, Jun 15, 2001.

Tags:
  1. TJSMANGINA

TJSMANGINA

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i`ve had my 830 for exactly a year an 1 day an guess what it died.lucky enough i had extended warranty.my prob is that i sent it for a repair the fault was the selector wouldnt move to cd vcr1 etc i had no audio or picture.it came back allegedly repaired after hooking it all up i found that there was no audio through coax or optical in digital mode or prologic.it has since been back again an when i rang to see how the repair had gone i was informed nothing was wrong with it.it could not be the dvd player as my replacement amp is fine with the digi connection.also the shop where i bought it had tested it when it came back the second time an they said they couldnt get a signal through coax but it was ok through optical.does anyone know if i am within my rights to swap or get a refund cause i have had it with the repair centre.an do you think SONY have internal clocks inside there amps hahahahahahahaha