sony 830 display problem need help

SILVERBACK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
could anyone tell me if there 830 or 930 has the same prblem as me on there display.when i set the display to off now an then it will flash up with all the info (lfe counter speaker display the source im listening to etc) very annoying.also can i siwtch the blue light off i never use to mind it but no i have some decent curtains that block out everything it really is distracting when you have perfect dark.

Not got a Sony but on my Denon I have the display OFF but it will come back on again for a few seconds when you change the volume or any modes. Its input lights/Dolby indicator light etc stay lit all the time as well.

what a great idea lol lets flash the display up every couple of minutes to just let people know that the amp is still on lmao.i think im just gonna use some electrical tape to throw over the blue digital light on the amp an dvd player.falling that i might just get some black thick material an tuck it under my tv an let it fall down over the front of the av stand when viewing.cheers for the quick response mate aswell ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom