For Sale Sony 65 zd9

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Benski88, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Benski88

Benski88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi,

I am looking to sell my kd65zd9 in excellent condition (it's been treated like my baby!) for £2900. I want to get the a1 oled ( i have a problem with buying gadgets!!) and that is the only reason for selling.

Price and currency: £2900
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash, PayPal
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. GHazy

GHazy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Seems like a waste of money mate. The current OLEDs are not really better than a ZD9, blacks yes, for HDR and gaming ZD9 is better.

I went to view oleds against my dx902 and in the end didn't because it's not much of an upgrade at all. Good luck with the sale though.

Ps. its only £3k brand new.... Just a little advise :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Benski88

Benski88
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks mate to be honest deep down I was hoping someone would say this!!!! I really can't find a fault with it just wanted the slimmer look really:) thanks for your post mate.

4. JagsS

JagsS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    I’m in the same boat as you so have free bump on me. Now that I’ve purchased the ZD9 I can’t really justify the A1. I’ll keep mine for a little while and then upgrade in the future, no doubt OLEDs in the future will be further developed.

Plus the ZD9 really does have a fantastic picture for both HDR and gaming, loving it on my Xbox one x.
    Keep it and save some money.