Sony 60W855B anyone has it?

Mad4mac

Novice Member
Had mine fortnight. First sony tv I've owned and very impressed. PS4 looks and sounds great, tv automatically recognises when plugged in, HDMI 2 automatically goes into game mode. Picture is excellent using sky+ box. I don't know what the built in tuner picture looks like because I don't have an aerial. Receives streamed video from my WD Live 3tb, also receives streamed movies from my laptop using plex media server. Best looking tele I've had. Mounted on wall and wedge shape mounts a treat using the correct mounting bolts provided in the box. Hope this helps

koolmacher

mad4mac does this set have passive or active 3d as I don't trust the sony website due to too many incorrect specs listed for there 2014 models, are the black levels comparable to this years W829 50 models?

Mad4mac

Novice Member
mad4mac does this set have passive or active 3d as I don't trust the sony website due to too many incorrect specs listed for there 2014 models, are the black levels comparable to this years W829 50 models?
The kdl-60w855b has active 3d. It comes with 2 pair of glasses in the box. They are light and easy to wear, although they wouldn't pass as trendy sunglasses they do look quite modern and you don't feel too stupid wearing them.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom