Sony 50W805 vs Samsung 50H6400 vs LG 50LB670

salocha

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I already posted my dillema in a form of question within some review on this site, but i hope u dont mind me posting it here also.

Its actualy a trillema: Sony 50W805 vs Samsung 50H6400 vs LG 50LB670

I found some reviews for Sony and Samsung, but could not find any for LG. I saw all three TVs in action in stores, but cant make up my mind. i would be nice to bring all three of them home with me and return two after few days, but in my country there is no return policy for change of mind.

Im coming from 10 years of watching Panasonic plasma TVs: 37pv80 and 42s30. Now its time for first LED and 50". I will be using new TV for many purposes: HD sports (football and f1 mostly), PS4 gaming (fifa 14 and racing games), HD movies and series over DLNA, SD cable.

What i like:
Sony 50W805 - great picture, low input lag and low motion blur, design
Samsung 50H6400 - similar picuture to Sony, smart remote and quad core procesor
LG 50LB670 - great viewing angles, Web OS and I must say impressive magic remote

What stoping me from buying it (what i fear, what i dont like):
Sony 50W805 - viewing angles, sluggish smart platforme, connection dropping, standard remote
Samsung 50H6400 - viewing angles, from my visual insight not as bright as Sony, design (my wife hates quad stand, and im not far from that emotion too)
LG 50LB670 - what i saw and tried i liked very much, but i cant test some, to me important, aspects, how good is the black (i watched it in brightly lit store so i could not grade it), no information on input lag or handling of fast motion scenes (sports, PS4);

Just cant decide what to buy, so all of your oppinions are welcome. I very much like Web OS and Magic Remote, but i fear of high input lag and motion blur. As i cant find any review on any of new LG LB series it would be risky of me to buy it....and than hang myself becouse i cant return it if unsatisfied. Logical choice for PS4 gamer would be Sony, and i like it but cant get over great viewing angles, web OS and magic remote of LG.

I hope u understand my trilema, and my wish to buy best TV for my hard earned cash.

TY.

Last edited:
Hello! Did you buy already one of those models? Because i have the same dilema like you about those 3 models and I dont know what to buy... i was thinking for the Samsung

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom