Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs vs. Samsung SUHD TVs

Which TV do you prefer?

• Total voters
Are the - 2015, Android TV -Sony tvs even available yet?

I think they are in the US so I thought they would be available elsewhere as well.

Sony stars shipping them to supplier's from Monday ,I was told by the company I have bought mine from

Sony stars shipping them to supplier's from Monday ,I was told by the company I have bought mine from
So what made you get a Sony over a Samsung? I've been told that the Sony TVs have better up-scaling and motion than the Samsung TVs.

I went to view the Samsung's and could not settle on a model I liked , I saw a few sony's and liked the look of the picture , spoke to a couple of Sony centre people and a very good sales man at superfi who could answer all my questions and if not he phoned Sony uk and after reading about it I bought with out seeing as the have given me 14 day to try or return for a refund

So what made you get a Sony over a Samsung? I've been told that the Sony TVs have better up-scaling and motion than the Samsung TVs.
Well from owning a JS9000, the upscaling from a good source is something to be behold. I'm sure the Sony can do an incredible job, but better? not so sure. Motion too is equal. Obviously not seen the Sony's but going of experience with the samsung, it's hard to see a constant improvement.

But I wish Sony all the best. Used to sell the Trinitron CRT's and an unequaled competitor makes for an easy choice/sale and hope the Japanese can compete. Competition is the only key to progress

I'm stuck between the Sony KD-55X9305C or the Samsung JS8500. Both will support HDR I think. Would really love some advice. I don't see an owners thread for the JS8500, why is that?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom