• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony 4k Pricing and release dates announced

Jason Shouler

Established Member
3D at that price too - which should look stunning :smashin:

neiljones

Established Member
Called in John Lewis, Chester yesterday to establish availability , price and cost of the Sony 4K series.
Senior staff member immediately stated that as far as he knew John Lewis stores and internet facilities would not be selling these products.
There would only be a limited availability of lower range 2013 Sony televisions.

:confused::confused::confused:

Doomlord_uk

Prominent Member
I will be, by hook or by crook, buying the 65" version this year. Although I'm not wild about the built in speakers... they make the screen too wide, and are redundant for anyone with a proper speaker system anyway, which is likely to be most people buying this TV. But in my case, if I bought this I'd have to put off buying speakers for another year anyway... :p

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom