Answered Sony 49wd758 is good for me ?

trunks986

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm going to buy this new 1080p tv. I' m asking if is a good tv for my use (1080p films & tvseries and pc gaming) . The image on this tv is smooth and judder free ? Does it has a good time response (little motion blur) and is it lag free for gaming ?

I have found this tv at 485€ shipped at home.

Thanks in advance for answering me

Unfortunately know nothing about it, if it's like any of the other full HD TVs this year though it will be of poor quality. For games and displaying films it's probably fine though. Not sure how much motion blur it will have compared to other TVs.

Thanks for answering.... i have canceled the order and now I don't know what to buy. Any suggestions? What about Samsung uek6300 , uej6200 and uej6300?? What is the best ?

'Unlike the others' that were not reviewed by the same reviewer? Opinions tend to differ from review site to review site regarding judder on Samsungs. I don't see any reason why the J6200 wouldn't be judder free (the rating on judder for the J6200 is the same as say the JU7000 on Rtings [J6200 = J6300 on Rtings] ). And HDTV test says the JU7000 has no judder in 2D mode; they both have a 24p mode so don't have to do 3:2

The Sony WD758 (= also WD750/57/59) is the successor to the W755C of course but no Android TV, has an IPS panel rather than VA, is only 50(60)Hz and only has 2 HDMI ports remaining. But Sony TV's don't usually have a problem with judder ... No reviews of this model so no idea about input lag. On the Samsung is relatively high at 49ms in Game Mode (42ms if HDMI port renamed to PC)

Last edited:
Because the North American J6300 is a completely different model than here. For starters it's flat vs curved. The J6300 in Europe is highly regarded as being one of, if not the best 1080p TV in recent years. Best buy at HDTVtest, best buy in what hifi, recommended on here and acclaimed as having no judder with 24p content unlike the other J series TVs.

i ve seen live is like type VA, at least in the cut by 49"

The 49" is definitely not a VA (if any size was unlikely to be a VA it would be that one, and it's not). Inputlag is 25ms for this (non-Android TV) model in all sizes ...

The 49" is definitely not a VA (if any size was unlikely to be a VA it would be that one, and it's not). Inputlag is 25ms for this (non-Android TV) model in all sizes ...
Have you seen live ?
because i've seen him live and it is of type VA

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom