Sony 46Z5800

Benj77

Standard Member
Hi All

I have bought the Sony 46Z5800 from Hi-Spek in St Albans. I paid for it late December and im waiting for it to come back into stock. Every time i call them they say they are waiting for Sony to give them a delivery date. I have called Sony and they say it has been discontinued because of the new models coming late in feb. I have spoke to Hi-Spek about this and they said they have not been told this by Sony. Should I get a refund or would they have to supply me with the equivalent TV from Sony's new range?

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Last edited:

BenW

If you're fed up with waiting then tell them you want a refund.

I have no doubt sony are discontinuing all the current models, I tried to buy a 40W5500 and couldn't find stock anywhere. Currys even said they didn't have one in any store in the UK!

ricki

Only a very few peeps got theirs before sony terminate the model production because if you look at it long enough. there is no reason making and continuing that model when they are already laboring to out new model anyway.

So dude get your kudongi back and I say wait for late february or early march en' splash out on a new model to taste. Sorry i mean wallet.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom