• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony 46Z5500/5800 or NX/HX 2010 models

Rick

Hi,

Just got rid of my old 32" CRT TV and about to get a new replacement flat panel

Any idea on the pricing for the new NX/HX monolith models and would they be comparable features wise with the 46Z5500 / 5800?

All help appreciated

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
only comparable?the NX800 is going to be better but slightly more expensive.the real comparable new tv of the old Z5500 is the HX700 which uses CCFL

Rick

i am getting a bit confused

want
200hz motionshlow
wifi
freeview HD
monolith design
40 or 46"
that alu bit at the bottom because it looks cool
3d dont give a monkeys

I am not sure which model range is which since some overlap and some have features and some dont?

Dont mind waiting until Mar if thats when they are out

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
all these will be built in into NX800 series!!Later also the LX900 with 3D

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
the NX series in end of feb/first week of march,the LX in june

Rick

Chris,

Do you know when the HX903 is out as that is available in a 46" which is a screen size I think would be ideal

Do you have a guide to the prices of the following (not thats I can find anyone to quote me availability or prices)

46HX903
52NX803
40NX803

Many thanks for your help

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
the HX903 will be available in june along with the blu ray 3d players.No prices confirmed yet

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom