Sony 40" 1080p LCD HDTV - KDL40V2500 (REVIEW WANTED)

FlyersPh9

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have visited here a couple times before but never really posted anything. My name is Jon.:hiya:

Anyways, my parents got me and my brother a Playstation 3 for Christmas. The best TV we have in the house is an old SONY HDTV that is 4:3, 36" TV that only supports 1080i/480p/480i. :( I want to get an LCD 1080p HDTV that I can put on my bedroom wall for the Playstation 3 until I go through college, then it will go with me wherever I end up going!:D

I did a couple searches and didn't come up with any specific reviews for the KDL40V2500. I'd like to stick with Sony since I love everything Sony makes. :thumbsup:Yeah, Sony fanboy if you will! (Playstation 3, Playstation Portables (2), Playstation 2, Sony HDTV, Sony CD changer, Sony Up Convert DVD player)

Also, the only place I know where to buy a TV from is Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. I'm going to check Costco (cheap subscription warehouse) and see if I can find it any cheaper. But my one main concern is payment. Being 17 going on 18 I have "money issues".:suicide: I'm hoping to be able to pay monthly like $40 a month or something similar. Does Best Buy do this?

All in all, just give me the complete run down on this TV and payment plans! Thanks a bunch!:smashin:

Old model get the new 40S3000 which is better

Old model get the new 40S3000 which is better

Well, wouldn't that make the older model cheaper? I really didn't want to go above $1,500 but since I wanted Sony brand and wanted 1080P and LCD, I thought this model was right around $1,600-1,700. How much is the newer model compared to this older model?

Ahhh US...so the 40V2500 is Full HD....well with $1500 you can get the 40V3000 model which is the next one...The V3000 is really better than V2500..But here is a european forum for further info look here
www.avsforum.com

I posted the link

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom