• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony 32V5500 v Sam 32B650 v Tosh 32RV635

Stringaa

Standard Member
Which one is the best? for PS3 and analogue/digital TV. I don't know.

I was trying to decide not too long ago between the Sony and the Samsung models that you have listed. In the end I went for the Sony 32V5500 after reading many reviews and comments from people who own the Samsung saying that it has really bad input lag.

Personally I would advise against the Samsung because of the input lag and you have said you will be using it with your PS3, although it's all about your personal tollerence of input lag, it may not personally affect you as much as the next person. I can't really comment on the Toshiba, all I know is that it is cheaper than both the Sony and Samsung.

I would recommend the Sony 32V5500. Mine arrived this morning after ordering it on Thursday, havent set it up yet as havent got much time today but once I have I will let you know what it is like!

jarilitmanen

Established Member
ok but the samsung has a game mode which should solve the input lag. The b650 has very good PQ like the V5500, but I have to see them for myself first. And the Toshiba i dont know how it compares it's probably not as good as the Sony and Samsung, but its cheaper and good quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom