• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

sony 32v2000 or Philips 32PF9731d

nuku22

i need help in deciding on the sony 32v2000 or Philips 32PF9731d.what am looking for is picture quality and i dont really care about anything else.i was originally going to go for the sony until i saw the phillips yesterday and the picture was amazing.
i need help in making this important decision

sl1mboyfat

I have just got the 32v2000, picture is fantastic once you set it up properly.

The factory settings on the Sony are hideous!!! I mean reeeeally bad :)

I noticed a phillips (can't remember model) in John Lewis in reading, but the demo was HD, and the rest were running a in store feed. you need to get them to show you the same source on both before you can say one is better than the other :)

jollyjoe

Standard Member
You have seen the philips 32pf9731d???

Can you tell me where?? I have been trying to find one on display for weeks.

Cheers :smashin:

Nielo TM

Distinguished Member
nuku 22 said:
i need help in deciding on the sony 32v2000 or Philips 32PF9731d.what am looking for is picture quality and i dont really care about anything else.i was originally going to go for the sony until i saw the phillips yesterday and the picture was amazing.

This is a though one and I need to see the panel in action but I do recommend the BRAVIA V series.

PS: Don't fall for the image enhancer.

chambeaj

nuku 22 said:

Definately the 32PF9731 imho

R

reesie

Has to be the 32PF9731D. It's almost 'next generation' compared to the Sony which comes with an antiquated ONE hdmi port. It is more expensive-but there is a premium on quality, and this has it 'in spades'. Just read the 'What Hifi?' review if u don't believe me.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom