1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony 32NX100 software update

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Donald, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Donald

Donald

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is for owners of the above model idtv. I have been informed by Sony that there will be a software update broadcast between the 29th December and the 5th January to correct the problem with BBC News multiscreen.

Also, for everyone's information there is now a website you can visit which will hopefully keep you informed of all other over the air updates. It's www.dtg.org.uk
    Look under Retailer/Installer and then select Engineering Download Schedule.

2. simon1

simon1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Thanks for posting DONALD

I have the 32DX100, which I think has the same digital tuner software.

3. kon

kon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. The new version should be r1.06, which will fix the news24 glitches. I tried to get a Sony service agent to update my KD32NX100U. But their excuses was that their where short of staff due to sickness and that it would take them along time to get around to updating my TV (that was about 8 weeks ago and I have hear nothing yet). I think at this time of year they are more interested in selling TV’s than fixing them. Hopefully I will catch to OAD.