1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony 32fx68

Discussion in 'TVs' started by steve2001, Dec 14, 2003.

1. steve2001

steve2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have been looking at 32 inch w/s tvs and this sony 32fx68 seems to great reviews has anyone out who there has one could tell me what the think. thanks
    how is the 100 hertzs though sky digital on the sony.
    i have found great price £699 inc stand wav direct and even better i hear j lewis price match and theres is £899 inc stand + 5 year guarantee. fingers crossed i hope so.

2. loofer

loofer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    i was looking at 100htz models but after having seen a 100htz beside a 50htz i dropped it off my priority list, i'm no video buff but i just couldn't see any difference. Having said that it certainly doesn't look any worse either and the sony i was looking at (KD28DX50) had far better contrast than the equivalent Panasonic, nice inky blacks and good clean whites.

3. steve2001

steve2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks loofer for advise.i am looking at other w/s tvs now seems like you said not much in it.no point in taking the risk.i am no tv buff.i guess just looking for tv with good pic like everyone else.its hard to know what to do for the best.
    keep looking i suppose