1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony 32fq75

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Rubberscrubber, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Rubberscrubber

Rubberscrubber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone got any advice worth knowing on this model, as I have the chance to purchase one for £1050
    ASAP

2. Matt P

Matt P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased this one a few months ago and have to say it is perfect..when it works! It has a strange fault which results in loss of picture as if lightening has struck the transmitter. About 5 seconds later the picture returns. This may happen three times an evening or not at all. I’m in the process of having it replace but it has been an up hill struggle. I think others have had problems of different sorts with this set and some don’t like the picture. I have to say it is the best I’ve looked at but I am disappointed with the reliability. I expect more from Sony. If yours works I don’t think you can do much better. At that price it would be a bargain. Just make sure it has no faults.

3. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shame to hear that Matt has been having these problems. I have had mine since August last year and have had no problems at all. It is an excellent TV with fantastic picture quality and loads of features. If you can get one for that price, then do it, but check where it's coming from as I have known some 'dodgy' models going cheap.
    Regards, :)