1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony 28FX68 or KV-28FQ70

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Mobius, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Mobius

Mobius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ahoy hoy to you all. Cheeky first post but I need some advice. I fancy a 28" widescreen however I'm unsure as to whether to buy a sony 28FX68 or a KV-28FQ70. both are around the same price (about 20 quid more for the FQ70) however I've read about colour bleed problems on the FQ70. anyone have any opinions on the pros and cons of both sets

Cheers in advance

2. fulllupo

fulllupo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Im interested also, mainly cos i want to know whether i made the right choice! I brought the FQ70 a few weeks back and havent had any problems. I just figured id get the better model for the sake of 20 odd quid.....be dissapointed if it isnt better, though id have it as i think it looks better anyways.

3. Mobius

Mobius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah the look is nicer and it seems to have better features but I just wanna check there are no other problems apart from the fixable colour bleed.

4. Mobius

Mobius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just wanna give this a wee bump incase any kind hearted owners missed this evening post

5. meinbrain

meinbrain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i just bought the fx88 today. getting it delivered on monday. will let u know. personally, i think the fx looks nicer!