1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony 28dl11

Discussion in 'TVs' started by zxrkid, Aug 3, 2005.

1. zxrkid

zxrkid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I have had the Sony 28DL11 since last year and had problems with the tv sometimes saying on a banner at the top of the screen that the "program is not tuned" but usually only on ITV, CH 4 and CH 5. I get really bad pixelation. I have interchanged the aerial with my upstairs set up which is a Philips set top box (which so far has given absolutly no reception problems). Each TV has its own dedicated HiGain Digital aerial. This seems to make no difference I still get the odd occasion when the banner comes on.
    Now since having E4 on freeveiw I get the picture but no sound pretty regularly on the Sony. I have rescanned quite a few times to no avail. I have noticed however that when E4 has Big Brother Live on and you can use the RED button it always has sound on that. The TV seems unable to manage both sound streams. My upstairs setup has no problems with E4 whatsoever. Its getting a bit annoying. Has anyone else with a Sony 28DL11 experienced this problem?

2. nig28

nig28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    If you go to the search section on this web site and click on search, type in 28DL11, your results will show people with similar problems.
    Contact Sony with this information.

Nigel