• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sony 2400 with polkaudio Rm6750??

arpeey

Standard Member
Hi all!Would you say its a good match?I m just ordering the set but wanna make sure with YOU that its a quality match(To the budget)so they sound not too crisp or too warm together just right with punchy bass:)..?
appreciate it!

Silverblack

the consono do look alright i actually prefered there kompakt 30 speakers but they don't seem to be doing them anymore.

it's hard to assume how speakers would sound with particular amps, i actually own the 2400 aswell and i'm looking to partner more expensive speakers with it.

i have bookshelfs at the moment and i'm looking to add a bk gemini subwoofer and then add better speakers in the future.

good luck on whatever you decide.:smashin:

arpeey

Standard Member
I contacted the `teufel team`and they said this:
"Our Consono 25 is a somewhat brighter sounding system. Its main strength is home cinema sound reproduction. If you intend also to listen to music through the system that will be fine when it is primarily to have music playing in the background. An entry level system that goes well with music as well and that could be described as warmer sounding is Theater 80:"

So I Checked but thats bigger in size what I was after.The sub is huge.So I searched forward.Im sure its good though.Im convinced personally- tough I never listened to them:)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom