Sony 20gig mp3 player

metroman2

Novice Member
I've been using the above player for some 6months or more now and very pleased with it until this week when with 4.5 gig left it will not import 8 albums I have on my computer, I even tried to import a track at a time but they will not go! I'm using Sonic stage for the software, anyone with any ideas? metroman.

soundstory

There is a simple drag n drop solution, which (i think) was on the sony website.

Very simple if memory serves.

metroman2

Novice Member
@ soundstory.

Apologies for not thanking you sooner for your reply. I didn't find the drag and drop solution but I have managed to get the albums into the unit.
I put each Mp3 album throgh Fairstairs audio converter and converted the Mp3 tracks to mp3 again!. After that the albums went through ok but I am unable to see them on the right hand side of Sonic.
I went in to the unit search functon and found them all tucked away under a pop genre. Best of it is I now want to do a firmware upgrade and must put everything back onto the computer to do it! Cest la vie! metroman.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom