Sony 11HT For £3300 From A shop And part ex Please Help Me

N

neo-uk

Hi All

Went to a HI-FI shop which thay where selling a Sony 11ht dem model for £3300

Now i have a sony HPL-HS1 thay said thay would part ex it and £2000 for the 11ht

I bought my sony HS1 from them 9 months ago

now the 11ht has 1600hrs used on it i have looked at it and theres no dead pixels well no stand out and ick you in the face ones thay have the box a spare filter just like a new one and a 1 years ganrantee

one question how many hours do`s the 11ht have do you all think its worth it what would you do

thanks for all the help

petrolhead

If you didn't have the HS1 then i would say it wasn't such a great deal. The bulb will soon be due for replacement., i think 2000 hrs mas on the HT11 and you can but new wh11s for £3600 ......... no hang on they have come down to £3250 inc VAT

www.go2camcorder.co.uk

You could possible sell yours privately but I feel you would only get £1000 for your HS1 which is £300 less that the dealer will give you. Therefore you would have to fork out £2250 for a new one.

Now you must ask yourself is £250 extra for new worth it baring in mind that the buld will need replacing after an other 400 hrs at a cost of - not sure - how about say £300.

Now you are in a quandry I bet. sorry

N

neo-uk

im sure the 11ht has 3000 hours bulb life its the 10ht with only 2000 can anyone confirm it

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom