1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sont 1252qm

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by AVMADMAN, Jan 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVMADMAN

AVMADMAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought this pj from ebay (silly me!) a while ago and tried to change the picture so that it would be the right way up from ceiling mount to floor mount.. sorry to sound so technical:D

once i had changed all the prongs to the opposite positions an error code came up on the side saying AO is the pj now knackered as it will not fire up or fires up for a few seconds then cuts off..

I have been offered 500 quid if i trade it in for a Barco from crt projectors for 4000 quid

just wondered if it was worth saving as i have been told that this is not the best pj but certainly a good starting point

Thanks in advance for any replies....

2. AVMADMAN

AVMADMAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can nobody help me?

I thought i would get maybe one reply.....

3. Matinee

Matinee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I cant help you I'm afraid, but are you sure you've twiddled the right bits?

I doubt it's knackered, more that you've put it into a state that makes the automatic protection circuitry kick in. If you change the position of the switches back, does it work again?

PK

4. AVMADMAN

AVMADMAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes i tried putting it back how i found it - but no joy...

I spoke to Roland from B4 at the weekend and he suggested that I pick up the back of the PJ about 2" and drop it as it may have dry joints and then roll it around a bit..

super technical stuff:D bloody heavy PJ!!!!!!

That didn't work so I am taking it to Roland once i can get it over to Reading..

Thanks Roland by the way:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.