Sonsored by MK Sound

Ian J

Banned
The forum moderators will be getting free samples from the sponsors. The speaker forum moderators have all received a free set of M&K speakers, The cable forum moderators have received free Chord cable and the other forum moderators have received a packet of cheese and onion crisps

GJC

Thats great. Well deserved in deed, however,......:rolleyes:

without members there would be no forum :D

How many times do we need to click there links for the mods to earn the full range?

Kazman

I formally request Mod Status and an MK Sub ;)

Dfour

lmao

Nimby

Originally posted by Ian J
The forum moderators will be getting free samples from the sponsors. The speaker forum moderators have all received a free set of M&K speakers, The cable forum moderators have received free Chord cable and the other forum moderators have received a packet of cheese and onion crisps

Well thank goodness SVS isn't a sponsor then. Or we'd never hear the end of your stereo PB-4 Ultras in handlaid, book-matched rosewood with gold plated amp knobs! :boring:

Nimby ;)

K

Kramer

I'm doing OK being a LCD/DLP mod but envious of the guys who mod the Plasma forum :eek:

Of course Supermods mod every forum & are in line for complete home cinema setups.

You may remember discussion recently about a possible car/motoring forum. Ian J needed a new Jag :D

Stellavision

So which speakers did you manage to get out of it then Ian?
May I have first refusal on your K4's if they go up for sale?:D

Zone

Originally posted by Kramer
You may remember discussion recently about a possible car/motoring forum. Ian J needed a new Jag :D

I heard he was pushing forward a "Barratt Houses" forum as well...has the mans greed no bounds :D :rotfl:

bob1

Originally posted by Zone
I heard he was pushing forward a "Barratt Houses" forum as well...has the mans greed no bounds :D :rotfl:

I don't think so ,that's a bit down market.I heard that he was given this as a perk.

petrolhead

Don't forget Ian that you will have to share them out

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom