Sons Play 1 Amazon Spain approx £128

jouster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy yourself a Play 1 from Amazon Spain here and grab yourself a great price with the same guarantee that we get with a UK product....only difference I can see is the plug but nothing hard about cutting it off and sticking a UK one on...

This deal does rely on you having a good credit card with no foreign transaction fees and using a good exchange rate, like the post office card.

Most Play 1s here are selling for more than this so grab yourself a bargain

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Buy yourself a Play 1 from Amazon Spain here and grab yourself a great price with the same guarantee that we get with a UK product....only difference I can see is the plug but nothing hard about cutting it off and sticking a UK one on...

This deal does rely on you having a good credit card with no foreign transaction fees and using a good exchange rate, like the post office card.

Most Play 1s here are selling for more than this so grab yourself a bargain

Thanks for that, just ordered one! With delivery hopefully will come in at £138 so fingers crossed. £5 for an official sonos power cord from the uk website.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
To be honest Id just lop the plug off of the cable you get with it and then stick a UK plug on it yourself...should only cost 50p or so from a decent DIY store. Glad you got a good deal..and much better than buying off of here on the inflated classifieds...plus YOU get a full warranty in your name. Enjoy

Is there not a risk of import duty etc?
As far as I understand it there are no additional fees due (like import duties) if you are buying within the EU.

I'll post on here if it does cost any extra but I hope it doesn't...

No. These items are sold within the EU and stay within the EU and therefore not liable for any for of import fee or duty.

expired now

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom