sonos users - ask sonos

therixonator

Novice Member
There's been a few links to it but thought it was worth mentioning that sonos has a new site in their help section for asking them questions and posting ideas. It's very good in my humble opinion.

It's different to the forum in that this is actually manned by sonos staff. Also they will only consider ideas that are posted on there so if you've already got stuff posted on the forum then it is worth moving it to ask sonos. You can vote on other people's ideas as "I want this too" to give them more weight so sonos get a real picture of what the paying public want.

Its been going about 4 months now and quite a few of the ideas posted have had their statuses officially changed to "under consideration" or "planned". This is quite different to the forum where there was no sonos representation and users would guess what was coming next. It just led to bickering on quite a few threads. Although they'll never tell you when something is going to released, its still nice to know that it is going to be released or is being thought about.

All the big ones I can think of that are asked about here are on there. The 65k track limit. New tracks made easier to find. Separate family/childproof zones. Dts for the playbar. And of course the ongoing hi-res debate. That one has a status of "not planned" but has the second biggest "I want this too" count of that status.

So if you've got any ideas or issues, its in the help section of their website. I would post a link but I'm on my mobile.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom