Sonos System keeps disconnecting Internet Wifi - router Technicolour DGA0122 - Help?

Secondhand

Established Member
Reaction score
After moving into a new house and setting up my Sonos that’s been in storage for 2 years, I’ve come to realise that it’s my Sonos System that appears to be disconnecting my internet WiFi.

I’ve spoken to Sonos helpline and they’ve sent me an email giving me tips to change settings within the router. I’ve then spoken to my broadband provider (SSE) and asked them for help with the settings I need to change. We’ve managed to change most like the adjust WiFi channel to 11 from automatic buts there’s still some stuff I cannot do like enable Mode 2, see if the bandwidth is running MHz and set DNS server to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4?

My router is a Technicolour and model is DGA0122

Anyone have the same router or had similar problems or solutions?

I have exactly the same issue. Moved to new house and a previously rock solid Sonos system is now a bag of...
I've inherited a Ubiquity Unifi system and I suspect that its the culprit. I have numerous drop outs with other devices suck as the Wyser heating controls and my HP printer.

It's on my todo list but replacing the accesspoints is way down there.

Sorry I dont have a solution for you but I feel your pain.

I have exactly the same issue. Moved to new house and a previously rock solid Sonos system is now a bag of...
I've inherited a Ubiquity Unifi system and I suspect that its the culprit. I have numerous drop outs with other devices suck as the Wyser heating controls and my HP printer.

It's on my todo list but replacing the accesspoints is way down there.

Sorry I dont have a solution for you but I feel your pain.
Hi. Just to let you know I sorted the constant unknown disconnection from my wifi by plugging a Play1 into the router. Not the ideal solution since I didn’t need a speaker in the room where the router is by it has completely sorted the problem out. Hope you sort out your problem.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom